This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend from Amazon or Bookshop.org. If you make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission.
I’m so excited to start my Friday Five series where I will share five things that I am loving! It could be something I read, watched, bought, put on my wish list, cooked, baked, created or just all around that made my life joyful.
- I sit all day. It is just part of my job and even though I really try to get up and walk around, some days I feel glued to my chair and it does a number on my back. I recently read this article by Self with different ways to alliviate the “sitting all day pain” syndrome and its life-changing!
- I recently started subscribing to an e-newsletter called The Good Trade and I am completely hooked. The articles are unique and insightful and really geared towards much of my life right now. This piece: 99 Ways To Start Your Morning Mindfully is simply magical.
- I loved the book My Friend Anna: The True Story of a Fake Heires and it’s now a soon-to-be-released movie (Netflix). Take a look at the trailer.
- Did you know Yale offers a course on “Happiness“. I totally signed up. (It’s free and work at your own pace)
- I have an iPhone and I love it. But do I know how to use all of its features? Hardly. So I will take any tips I can get- like these.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.