This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend from Amazon or Bookshop.org. If you make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission.
While the calendar says spring, we are still feeling chilly at 35 degrees in the morning and then it drops down again at night. I am craving the days when no sweaters or jackets are needed at all and I can take the blanket off my bed. While I don’t like being sweating hot, I love it warm enough where the windows can be open and the AC is off. Cheers to warmer weather soon in the Northeast.
- Starting a new job? Here are some ways to set boundaries.
- A beginner’s guide to gardening– this YouTube series kicks off on April 26th at 8:00am (this one is screaming my name!)
- Speaking of…looking for a gift for a gardener? This and This are so cute!
- Ever wonder about how much sleep we really need? The CDC has suggestions.
- No masks are required on planes anymore. Yikes. Not sure I am ready for that?