This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend from Amazon or Bookshop.org. If you make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission.
Every week we complete brings us closer to summer and I couldn’t be happier. The weather is going to hit in the high 50’s on Saturday (but then snow on Sunday?! Welcome to New England!) I don’t have too much going on other than the usual house stuff. Also, I have overcommitted to library books and now have 10 of them sitting there to read with due dates looming. Hoping to get through 4 of them as I also have several Kindle books to read for reviews this week.
Here are some items that caught my eye this week:
- Can you change your personality? This woman gave herself 3 months to change hers.
- I was so excited to see this list of books about scams! My Friend Anna (a fav of mine) that is now a Netfix show was at the top of the list. I’m going to have to check the rest of these out!
- Speaking of books…the latest book banning debacle has me fuming. Here’s an interesting take on it and here is some info on 14 of the books they want to ban. (PS. One of the best ways to fight back is to support these books and authors and purchase them for yourself, as gifts or for your schools!)
- I am not a cook. At all. I pretty much suck at it. But I am trying to put some simple recipes back into the rotation that at least 3 out of 4 of my family will eat. I used to make a version of this one a couple of years ago so it’s on the menu this week.
- I am hoping to have some painting done this spring. I know what I like but I am not always good at making it come to life. So I’ve been bookmarking everything I like, such as paint colors here, here and here to hopefully make the process easier! Any suggestions on picking paint colors are welcomed!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.