This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend from Amazon or Bookshop.org. If you make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission.
February is flying by and I could not be happier. I feel like if I can just survive the brutal 31 days of March, I will start to see the light at the end of the tunnel (which is spring/summer!). I refuse to look at any more winter clothes and I am focusing on all things WARMER WEATHER!
Here are the five things bringing me joy this week:
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is BACK! The first two episodes of Season 4 are now on Prime and I already binge-watched them (they actually released a day early which I found by mistake last night!) Not watching? Catch up on the first 3 seasons and you will be hooked. And if you don’t like it, no need to share it with me and burst my only bubble of joy lately.
- I want THIS MUG. That is all.
- Did you know a library card can get you more than just books?
- Working from home has made my wardrobe pretty lax…add a 2+ year pandemic and I am basically a walking ad for leisurewear. I am craving pretty things – starting with this dress.
- Finally…since traveling is not really in my near future, I am hoping one or more of these books will scratch the itch.
Have a fabulous weekend!