This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend from Amazon or Bookshop.org. If you make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission.
This feels like living in the in-between. Past spring but not yet summer. Wanting the season to change but fear that once it does it will go too fast.
- A scientific look at why it’s hard to make friends later in life and what to do about it
- In a rut? Here’s a suggestion on how to get out of it.
- It’s Strawberry Shortcake season! This made my mouth water!!
- This book and this book are two that I read on Kindle and LOVED so much that I now need to purchase them for my bookshelf.
- I’ve been on the hunt for cute summer dresses (that look as good on me as the model!) and this one keeps getting recommended. I need it, right?