This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend from Amazon or Bookshop.org. If you make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission.
Only 18 more days until it’s officially SUMMER!
With my most FAVORITE season around the corner, I thought I would share some of my must-have items as well as a couple of new ones I’ve added to my shopping cart.
- Mosquitos and I have a love-hate relationship. They love me. I hate them. On top of endless bug spray and candles, in an effort to save my skin and avoid West Nile, we are going to give this a try this summer.
- If you are headed to the beach with little shell collectors, you need these. This will help salvage my purse!
- I love summer and sun and all things hot (yes, a phrase from Olaf) but I actually HATE being hot. THIS is a must-have for me!
- If you are taking a family trip and looking for something the whole family can enjoy at the end of the day or before tucking in the little ones to bed, I must suggest the Vanderbeeker series. I am just as invested in this family as my kids! We count down until the next one is released. It’s great for girls, boys and parents- which, let’s be honest, can be a hard find! Book One, Book Two, Book Three, Book Four, Book Five, Book Six (pre-order now! Releases on 9.20.22)
- My sister turned me onto Sun Bum products (huge fans of the SPF 30 lip sunscreen!) and the SPF 30 Sunscreen Scalp and Hair Mist has saved my kid’s heads from frying in the sun. I can not recommend this stuff enough- worth every penny!
I’ll be back next week with a few more of my favorite summer things including the books on my summer TBR list! Until then…
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.