This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend from Amazon or Bookshop.org. If you make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission.
My kids are out of school and even though I swear I saw back-to-school items in Staples the other day (EYE ROLL!!!!) it’s summer reading season!
Summer reading is high on my priority list and I did treat myself to some new books this year!
- Every Summer After – Everyone on bookstagram is talking about this book by debut author Carley Fortune and has said this is a summer must-read so I am jumping on the bandwagon.
- The Hotel Nantucket – Summer is not complete without an Elin Hilderbrand book. How she keeps churning out these books year after year is simply magic!
- The Last Summer at the Golden Hotel – This is a book club pick so I have to read it no matter what by July 27th – but from what I have heard about it, that won’t be too hard. Someone said it reminded them of Mrs. Maisel’s Season 2 Catskill Episodes- I AM IN!
- Carrie Soto Is Back – Taylor Jenkins Reid has always been another hit author for me. I don’t always associate her with summer reading but she typically does have a fabulous release every 2 years.
- The Bodyguard – Katherine Center is a fan favorite. I have adored ALL of her books and even if I get an e-ARC I always need a hard copy for my shelves. Her books are beautifully written with strong characters and always a feel-good vibe.
Let me know if you pick any of these up and especially if you really enjoy one.