This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend from Amazon or Bookshop.org. If you make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission.
I can hardly believe there are two weeks left in June. The moment we hit July I start to panic as the summer seems to go in fast forward. I am trying to breathe and stay in the moment hoping that is the key to making it last longer.
Here are some fun things that caught my eye this week:
- Are you looking for a complete list of new books for the month of June? Bibliolifetyle has it all! I am making my library holds list for a few of them and will share what I get.
- Looking for the sounds of summer while you read or rest? This YouTube playlist is phenomenal.
- I have a pretty good banana bread recipe but I am itching to try this one because…well, Joanna Gaines.
- Need a fun summer gift for kids? These bags are ADORABLE and perfect for the elements of summer (sun, water, sunscreen!)
- I’ve never been a huge visor girl but after a couple of crazy hot days already – wearing a hat – even in the shade was unbearable. I am thinking of making the switch to this one! (I will have to put some kind of spray protectant on my head though!)
Happy Weekend and Happy Father’s Day to all those celebrating.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.