This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend from Amazon or Bookshop.org. If you make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission.
I am someone who runs hot. Not like a “wow she is hot” but I feel like I am always warm or the smallest temperature change makes me sweat. It’s a combo “me” thing and an “age” thing. So now I spend a lot of time finding ways to beat the heat. (In addition to cranking my AC until everyone in the house complains they are freezing!)
So this is my “What I need to survive the summer” list:
- I never thought I would use one of these at my age. Sigh.
- I got this last year and everyone in my family borrowed it at some time so we are getting another one. So easy to use – wet and wear!
- I am a HUGE sucker for a glass drink with tons of ice – these give me the summer vibe. There is no such thing as too much ice tea or lemonade in the summer!
- I long scoffed at the idea of needing cooling sheets. Until this year. Waking up multiple times in sweat is gross. These are a great deal so hoping they help!
- In addition, I am trying some “cooling” pajamas for the summer. I’m going to try this pair and this pair.
That being said…in all the ways I am looking to stay cool this summer…this is still my favorite season of all!
Happy Weekend & Stay Cool!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.