This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend from Amazon or Bookshop.org. If you make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission.
Oh, it’s been a week. Let’s get to the good stuff…
- My morning routine is one of exhaustion and chaos. A goal for 2022 was to create some better habits to establish a calmer start to my morning. I really like the idea of adding this Two Minute Practice. It feels doable! I will report back….
- As a huge foodie-themed reader and podcast lover I was excited to see this list from Cool Mom Eats: 11 of the best food podcasts, for foodies, novice cooks, and everyone in between.
- I recently had some Amazon credit to burn so I am treating myself to this book.
- Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? This poem has me thinking. I read it a few times to let it sink in. I might print it out for my desk.
- We all need to take better care of ourselves. Where to start? How about with one (or more) of these 99 ideas?
Wishing you all a restful weekend – winter is coming to an end in the Northeast soon, (fingers crossed) and in a couple of months, we will all be complaining about the heat! (I can’t wait!)