I have had Ukraine in my heart all week. Seeing the photos, the news, the reports… it’s all unimaginable and all I want to do is help. So this week’s Friday Five is 5 ways to support the people of Ukraine right now.
- The International Rescue Committee is on the ground in Poland supporting displaced children and families with vital supplies.
- The International Medical Corps provides free medical and mental health services to those in Ukraine.
- UNICEF is working to provide protection, health care, food, and more to the children of Ukraine.
- CARE is raising money for its Ukraine Crisis Fund, which will provide immediate aid including food, water, hygiene kits, support services and direct cash assistance.
- The UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) aims to provide emergency assistance to families in Ukraine — providing aid such as cash assistance and opportunities for resettlement in the U.S.
There is no shortage of agencies looking to help the people of Ukraine and I hope you find one that speaks to your heart to give however you can.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.