This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend from Amazon or Bookshop.org. If you make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission.
I have spring on the brain which means every little non-winter thing that I see, I feel like I NEED! I have not really bought myself a collection of new clothes in a longggg time. Working from home I haven’t felt the need – but I am feeling so sluggish in what I am wearing so thinking some nice pieces for myself- and my home- might lift my spirits a bit! Let’s go shopping!
- I’m on a green color kick lately. I am eyeing this bag, this tablecloth and this dress.
- I work from home and am on zoom calls half of my day which means only half of me really needs to look nice…but I am tired of feeling so frumpy in sweats and am thinking about getting some dresses for summer that I can wear casually or dress up for work with a necklace or cardigan. This one, this one and this one are bookmarked!
- Pre-pandemic I used to work out of a local Starbucks and Barnes & Noble a couple of days a week just to get out. I would stick my earbuds in so no one would talk to me and I couldn’t hear much but the gentle hum of voices in the background. I would really love to start doing that again soon… I love this bag and this bag as an option to carry my laptop/purse items. I really like to condense them into one bag so I am less likely to lose something.
- In addition to day-to-day dresses like I mentioned above, I also haven’t bought a fancy dress in forever. There really hasn’t been a need. But I would like to add some more to my wardrobe. This one caught my eye…I bookmarked it and keep going back to look at it. Perhaps a birthday dress? (My birthday is not until July so I am really thinking ahead!)
- The reality is I need tops that look nice on camera (zoom) for work and I can dress up or down with jewelry. I am obsessed with the ruffle sleeve so going to put a few of these in my rotation this summer- cute, comfy and stylish!
Happy Weekend (and shopping!)