This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend from Amazon or Bookshop.org. If you make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission.
Spring is officially two days away and it can’t come sooner!
- Speaking of spring…they are thinking about getting rid of Daylight Saving. What does that mean? Well, after next spring we would no longer flip an hour ahead and an hour behind every spring and fall. There are good things about it (more light at the end of the day) and some not so great (sunrise not until 8am?!) But then again, so much has happened in our world in the last couple of years- what’s another insane change? Sigh.
- If you are ever looking for an AMAZING notebook – these are my FAV! They are the perfect purse/bag size but not so tiny you don’t have enough room to write. The spiral makes it easy to open and close and fold over so only one side is open. The lines are perfect and there is a nice quote “cultivate a good life and record it” at the bottom of every page. New notebooks are released every now and then- I’ve given them to everyone as gifts!
- I am craving summer foods…fruits, BBQ and delicious desserts! I adore cheesecake but really never make it because who has that kind of time? I just bookmarked this recipe from Martha Stewart that I am going to make once fresh strawberries are out to garnish with!
- While we are on the food topic…I also recently bookmarked this one. YUM!
- Finally, while I often do have the words to describe what I am going through, sometimes someone does it better. This piece blew me away…I nodded YES. YES. YES. through the entire thing.