This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend from Amazon or Bookshop.org. If you make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission.
The weather is FINALLY warm in CT…the winter stuff has been put away and I refuse to even look at a sweater until October. I am READY for this season. Minus the allergies. And thinking everyone has Covid every time someone sneezes.
- Interesting article on dreaming big…and when it’s time to rethink it all.
- EVERYONE is talking about or has this bag. Personally, I am not a fan of how it looks across the chest. Thoughts?
- Our dog does not shed…but his hair does come out when it gets overgrown. Everyone raves about this so I am going to give it a try!
- I’m getting these for my girls to use over the summer when they travel back and forth to the grandparents. I’m tired of everything getting lost or broken.
- I’ve read a lot of great books this spring but this one is one of my favorites of the season. It was a bit hyped which always makes me nervous…but this was 100% worth the hype.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.