The first day of any month is a tad bit magical, but when it’s the last month of the year and the holiday season, it’s extra special.
Aside from endless holiday shopping, I am setting up my month to read mostly holiday books aside from a couple of ARCs that I need to get read as well.
I was never a big holiday reader until bookstagram – I had lots of Christmas picture books for my kids as they were growing up but never really got into holiday fiction for myself.
Now the flood gates are open!
I’m planning to read:
- All About Us by Tom Ellen
- Christmas Camp by Karen Schaler
- Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory
- 25 Days ‘Til Christmas by Poppy Alexander
- A Season for Second Chances by Jenny Bayliss
I’m currently reading:
I’m currently listening to:
- You Got Anything Stronger? by Gabrielle Union
I tend to lose interest in holiday-themed stories by December 26th (and start counting down to summer reading) so it’s hustle time!